my best friend

i can beat him up and shout at him when m angry on someone else, i can cry like a kid and after m done he will laugh his a$$ out and make fun of me to make me laugh...i can curse him be mad at him and tell him 1000 times that he doesn't love me..but wen m done he will ask me ok now tell me whom did u fight wid...i can hug like a teddy bear when m happy and he comes n hugs me for when m sad..i can paint his face and he sits without moving a brow and he becomes so restless and impatient when i say m in trouble.. he hides me and covers me wen m cold...he always holds my hand while crossing the road...even if i don talk to him for ages but when we talk it feels he is always there right next to me to witness each n every thing...i say hello and he judges my mood by that very word:) ....he has given a new meaning to my life, he has always inspired me to do various amazing things which i never knew that i can even do...he has enjoyed my stories of my love and then cried with me when i broke up....he is there always...whether he is close or far...anytime and anywhere he has taught me what trust is...he has taught me what friendship is and what is a best friend....there is so very much more to him...and he is my best friend and m so thankful to god that i have got him as the one bestest friend for ever n ever :)

for u owl (rahul)

Comments

Unknown said…
Amazingly written sweetie! Your best friend rocks!
To this I say...akhir bhai kiska hai
Amazingly written......
Amazing Nandoos. Meri aankhon mein aansu aa gaye Rahul ki tareef sun kar.
sunanda said…
rahul ke alawa sab ne padh liya blog...:) best to hai hai owl mera akhir best frend kiska hai:)

Popular posts from this blog

jab kalam humare sath thi

my 25th birthday

"Change"