"Change"


Change is the only permanent thing in life. people change, places change, cities states countries ...even continents change..whether we like it or not that's a vicious circle of life...
change...
some changes make us look older, some changes brings smiles on our face...when you have new friends your your preferences change...when you have someone special all the changes revolve around them..
as a matter of fact...some changes make you look good, some make you look sexy...or hot...some makes u look like the typical traditional soul...this kind of change is something which we see every day..a hair cut...lil make up...new dress...etc...
sometimes you crave for a change and you don get it easily...like a new job...a new car...a new house...a new person in your life...
i see things change very quickly around me...people come..they become friends...they meet other special ones...they change...they leave...they come back...they stay...but one thing is how much ever they change they remain friends...
say for an example my best friend  Rahul...i used beat him up scold him fight with him when I used to be angry on someone else...but things have changed...now i scold him over the phone coz he is miles away..but the feeling of him being my best friend would never change...the bond would never change...
when you are young you desperately want to change your life and want to grow up....and when you grow up want that change to revert...
one thing i like about my life is...though i see things changing drastically around me...but i as person is still the same...call me miss giggles...basi bhai...chotu...rimpu...lil devil...lil angel...an acquaintance to a friend..a buddy to a special friend...a colleague to a rockstar..a poet to a stubborn kid...a lovely daughter..to a naughty sister...a dancer to a cook...a chatterbox to a  silent ear to lend....a grown up mature councilor to an innocent baby...
like my personalities change according to the people around me...like my mood changes with the way people are with me...
i love the change...it keeps you on you on your toes....and at the same time relaxes your mind to feel nirvana..
change the permanent truth of life.....

Comments

Unknown said…
aha! i m not a very big fan of change :( but well written :)

Popular posts from this blog

jab kalam humare sath thi

my 25th birthday