my 25th birthday

"a day when i expected the least got the most surprises....:-) thnx darlingssss....i luv red and i got three bouquets with red flowers...i luv chocolate cake and ruchi darling u sent me one from so farrrrr...i luv diamonds n thnx mom n dad u gifted me so many:-) i luv MC D thnx jiju, didi u took me thr...thank u all my friends who wished me here who claled me texted me...u all made my day so so so very special and lovely....muuuaah"

This was the message i posted on the social networking site, as I want everyone to know that friendship and love never dies. Its only the hope and the faith reduce but I would say if you have faith in the faith then you'll always be happy. Someone told me that one birthday what he wanted he did not get and he stopped celebrating afterwards, I believed in that for a while and that's why I was not so happy the before before ny Birthday, but everything changed and I got so much and i am so damn happy right now. I feel I have friends who love me, I have my family always with me to show me how much I am being cared and loved, and how special am I. I thought I would not contact anyone and change myself than what I was. I have realized  that if I will change myself I wont be the person everyone loved and cared about. Expectations always leave you unhappy. I have known this fact since a long time now and I do not expect but that doesn't mean that I will give up on Friendship and Love. I will love all my friends and i will never give up on the hope and faith that no matter what, they will be there for me and I will always be there for them, my friends...my family. I tried to become a different person but I guess that was just a bad dream and I can think again that Life is lovely and beautiful and there is Love all around us. We just need to feel it the way we want and everything will be nice and every face will have a smile :-) 
Love you all...:-)

Comments

shweta said…
will always be around :)
sunanda said…
so sweet darling...
Unknown said…
Well Expressed, but main miss kar gya tujhe wish karna, mujhe jeene ka koi haq nai hai, uff ye memory loss, main ghajini banta jaa raha hu .,.
Unknown said…
by the way, Belated Happy Birthday

Popular posts from this blog

jab kalam humare sath thi

"Change"