Tangled wires


Just when I entered my room my eyes went to the speakers lying next to my bed. The
speakers were connected with the woofer and had a lot of cables or wires what i call
them. Then again they were connected to the extension box which was connected to
the main switch with another wire. All I saw was wires and wires...tangled with each
other.Then i placed my purse on my study table and opened my laptop then opened the
drawer to take out my i pod to charge it, I again saw wires, inside the drawer were only
wires and wires, all tangled with one another, seemed as if they love to stay close to
each other. I remember I have separated them two days back and cleaned the drawer
but again they came close and started hugging each other. Actually I have always
wondered how the wires get tangled automatically when you leave them on their own
and forget about them...i donno how wires walk...?? Then i try to relate that to my life
and think that there are things, instances, people, friends, acquaintances which are
there in your life sometimes you leave them aside and they walk back to your
subconscious mind when you actually forget them for sometime and then when you go
back to them they are always messed up. No matter how close your friends were once
you tend to forget them they always get messed just like tangled wires.People start
complaining and then you arrange the wires again and clean up the mess and sort things
out with your friends they again start looking nice and organized. The moment when
i opened my drawer and saw those wires it reminded me of my own inner unorganized
person, yes there is a part of me who is lazy and unorganized.Its a very random thought
that how you start relating non living things with your life, but I find it amazing how we
learn from them. For that matter I have learnt how to be organized, have learnt why is
it important to keep brushing up your inner thoughts, your subconscious. So now as
I have cleaned everything up and everything is organized my life looks beautiful,
it gives me a new meaning of my good old friends.
I feel happier now and I surely can see things clearly and they make more sense to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jab kalam humare sath thi

my 25th birthday

"Change"